Jeremy Scott Is a Man of the People
The fashion designer celebrates the premiere of his new documentary.
What: Fashion designer Jeremy Scott held a cocktail party in celebration of the premiere of his new documentary, “Jeremy Scott: The People’s Designer.”
When: Tuesday, September 8th
Where: The Penthouse rooftop of the Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
Who: Scott’s colorful crew of celebrity fans including musical artists Katy Perry, Skrillex, A$AP Rocky, Vanessa Hudgens, and Rita Ora, actress China Chow, models Erika Linder, Lily Collins, and Dita Von Teese.
Why: Even though Jeremy Scott is a self-proclaimed “man of the people,” he certainly knows how to draw a crowd of A-listers.Follow Us:
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time