Jeremy Scott Is a Man of the People
The fashion designer celebrates the premiere of his new documentary.
What: Fashion designer Jeremy Scott held a cocktail party in celebration of the premiere of his new documentary, “Jeremy Scott: The People’s Designer.”
When: Tuesday, September 8th
Where: The Penthouse rooftop of the Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
Who: Scott’s colorful crew of celebrity fans including musical artists Katy Perry, Skrillex, A$AP Rocky, Vanessa Hudgens, and Rita Ora, actress China Chow, models Erika Linder, Lily Collins, and Dita Von Teese.
Why: Even though Jeremy Scott is a self-proclaimed “man of the people,” he certainly knows how to draw a crowd of A-listers.Follow Us:
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureImages From the 2017 Pirelli Calendar