Labor Day Weekend fete in the Hamptons.
What: Lucien Smith celebrates the opening of his new exhibition.
When: Sunday September 6
Where: Surf Lodge, Montauk, New York
Why: With a surprise Rita Ora performance and a vaporizer-fueled launch sponsored by PAX going on simultaneously, it is safe to say that all attendees at Smith’s dinner were riding an end of summer high. “The work is really autobiographical—it is about vicious cycles of self-destructive behavior relating to some of things I’ve been going through lately,” says Smith of his show. “I’m celebrating the beginning of fall rather than the end of summer.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved