Labor Day Weekend fete in the Hamptons.
What: Lucien Smith celebrates the opening of his new exhibition.
When: Sunday September 6
Where: Surf Lodge, Montauk, New York
Why: With a surprise Rita Ora performance and a vaporizer-fueled launch sponsored by PAX going on simultaneously, it is safe to say that all attendees at Smith’s dinner were riding an end of summer high. “The work is really autobiographical—it is about vicious cycles of self-destructive behavior relating to some of things I’ve been going through lately,” says Smith of his show. “I’m celebrating the beginning of fall rather than the end of summer.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit