An Opening at the Opera
Jessica Chastain and Drew Barrymore attended the lavish gala in New York.
What: The Metropolitan Opera’s opening night gala.
When: Monday, September 21st.
Where: The performance was held in the grand opera house, followed by a dinner at the Tent in Damrosch Park in New York.
Why: Because post-Fashion Week everyone needed a reason to dress up.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week