Brazilians in Paris
Farfetch hosts a chic Paris Fashion Week dinner in celebration of Barbara Casasola.
What: An intimate dinner celebrating the Brazilian fashion designer Barbara Casasola and Vogue Brazil, in partnership with Farfetch.
When: Sunday, October 4th
Where: A private residence on rue de Rivoli in Paris, France.
Who: Co-hosts Alexia Niedzielski, Andrea Dellal, Bianca Brandolini and Helena Bordon were joined by It girls and models in town for Fashion Week, including Lauren Santo Domingo, Leigh Lezark, Mia Moretti, Sabine Getty, Eugenie Niarchos, Izabel Goulart, Jessica Hart, Harley Viera Newton, Kate Foley, Noor Fares, Leaf Greener, Monique Péan, and many others.
Why: Cool Brazilian girls are giving the Parisians some fierce competition.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes