Brazilians in Paris
Farfetch hosts a chic Paris Fashion Week dinner in celebration of Barbara Casasola.
What: An intimate dinner celebrating the Brazilian fashion designer Barbara Casasola and Vogue Brazil, in partnership with Farfetch.
When: Sunday, October 4th
Where: A private residence on rue de Rivoli in Paris, France.
Who: Co-hosts Alexia Niedzielski, Andrea Dellal, Bianca Brandolini and Helena Bordon were joined by It girls and models in town for Fashion Week, including Lauren Santo Domingo, Leigh Lezark, Mia Moretti, Sabine Getty, Eugenie Niarchos, Izabel Goulart, Jessica Hart, Harley Viera Newton, Kate Foley, Noor Fares, Leaf Greener, Monique Péan, and many others.
Why: Cool Brazilian girls are giving the Parisians some fierce competition.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionFor Victoria's Secret Angel Jasmine Tookes, the $3 Million Fantasy Bra Was "A Little Bit Too Comfortable"