From Hermès to Uniqlo
Christophe Lemaire debuts his new collection for the Japanese brand.
When: Thursday, October 1st.
Where: UNIQLO Soho in New York.
Why: Fans of Lemaire’s eponymous ready-to-wear collection, which debuted earlier this week during Paris Fashion Week, could get their fill without emptying their wallets.Follow Us:
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit
Follow us on FacebookPlease don't show this again.