Tome extends the season for Elyse Walker.
What: A dinner party toasting Tome’s new capsule for Forward by Elyse Walker hosted by Walker and Tome designers, Ryan Lobo and Ramon Martin.
When: Thursday, October 15th
Where: Terrine restaurant in Beverly Hills.
Who: Walker and the Tome team were joined by Tori Praver, Angela Lindvall, and Louise Roe.
Why: FORWARD by Elyse Walker extends the season for Tome by offering the brand’s most covetable spring pieces in new colors for Fall. And isn’t season-less style worth celebrating?Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes