Tome extends the season for Elyse Walker.
What: A dinner party toasting Tome’s new capsule for Forward by Elyse Walker hosted by Walker and Tome designers, Ryan Lobo and Ramon Martin.
When: Thursday, October 15th
Where: Terrine restaurant in Beverly Hills.
Who: Walker and the Tome team were joined by Tori Praver, Angela Lindvall, and Louise Roe.
Why: FORWARD by Elyse Walker extends the season for Tome by offering the brand’s most covetable spring pieces in new colors for Fall. And isn’t season-less style worth celebrating?Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress