The Stars Aligned
At the West Coast launch of the Women's Brain Health Initiative.
What: Gagosian Gallery celebrated the West Coast launch of the Women’s Brain Health Initiative, the Toronto-based charity fighting Alzheimer’s and other brain-aging diseases in women.
When: Wednesday, October 14th
Where: The rooftop of Gagosian in Beverly Hills.
Who: The event was chock-a-block with stars—including Sharon Stone, Melanie Griffith, Camilla Belle, Amber Valletta, and Molly Sims—as well as power players like Arianna Huffington, Jacqui Getty, Lisa Eisner, Jamie Tisch and Lilly Tartikoff.
Why: Battling for brain health is always a smart move.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- BeautyFrom the '70s to Today: The Evolution of Stevie Nicks' Incredible Rock 'n' Roll Hair
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties