The Stars Aligned
At the West Coast launch of the Women's Brain Health Initiative.
What: Gagosian Gallery celebrated the West Coast launch of the Women’s Brain Health Initiative, the Toronto-based charity fighting Alzheimer’s and other brain-aging diseases in women.
When: Wednesday, October 14th
Where: The rooftop of Gagosian in Beverly Hills.
Who: The event was chock-a-block with stars—including Sharon Stone, Melanie Griffith, Camilla Belle, Amber Valletta, and Molly Sims—as well as power players like Arianna Huffington, Jacqui Getty, Lisa Eisner, Jamie Tisch and Lilly Tartikoff.
Why: Battling for brain health is always a smart move.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups