Gwyneth Paltrow’s Green Streak
The actress is honored the 25th annual EMA Awards.
What: The Environmental Media Association’s 25th Anniversary EMA Award ceremony, presented by Toyota and Lexus.
When: Sunday, October 25th
Where: Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, California.
Who: Top honors went to actresses Gwyneth Paltrow (EMA Green Parent Award), and Kristin Davis (EMA Wildlife Conservation Award), as well as filmmaker George Miller (Lifetime Achievement Award) and musician Don Henley (EMA Missions in Music). The evening was hosted by NSYNC member Lance Bass and presenters included Blythe Danner, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Amy Smart, and many other Hollywood environmentalists.
Why: The green carpet is the new red carpet.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes