Gwyneth Paltrow’s Green Streak
The actress is honored the 25th annual EMA Awards.
What: The Environmental Media Association’s 25th Anniversary EMA Award ceremony, presented by Toyota and Lexus.
When: Sunday, October 25th
Where: Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, California.
Who: Top honors went to actresses Gwyneth Paltrow (EMA Green Parent Award), and Kristin Davis (EMA Wildlife Conservation Award), as well as filmmaker George Miller (Lifetime Achievement Award) and musician Don Henley (EMA Missions in Music). The evening was hosted by NSYNC member Lance Bass and presenters included Blythe Danner, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Amy Smart, and many other Hollywood environmentalists.
Why: The green carpet is the new red carpet.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress