Seth Meyers Leads a Discussion With Veterans at One World Trade
For the Headstrong Project’s 3rd Annual Words of War event.
What: The Headstrong Project’s 3rd Annual Words of War Event.
When: Monday, October 19th
Where: One World Trade Center in New York City.
Who: Actors John Turturro and Amy Ryan did a performance of Bryan Doerries’ “Theater of War” and Late Night host Seth Meyers led a panel discussion with veterans in the audience. Other guests and supporters of the cause included actress Olivia Wilde; comedian Chris Rock; Chelsea Clinton; fashion designer Adam Lippes; author Jill Kargman; professional tennis player John McEnroe, and American soccer player Jason Hernandez.
Why: The choice of location was a powerful one, as all the event proceeds will provide mental healthcare to post-9/11 combat veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionThe Best Street Style of Art Basel Miami Beach 2016