Seth Meyers Leads a Discussion With Veterans at One World Trade
For the Headstrong Project’s 3rd Annual Words of War event.
What: The Headstrong Project’s 3rd Annual Words of War Event.
When: Monday, October 19th
Where: One World Trade Center in New York City.
Who: Actors John Turturro and Amy Ryan did a performance of Bryan Doerries’ “Theater of War” and Late Night host Seth Meyers led a panel discussion with veterans in the audience. Other guests and supporters of the cause included actress Olivia Wilde; comedian Chris Rock; Chelsea Clinton; fashion designer Adam Lippes; author Jill Kargman; professional tennis player John McEnroe, and American soccer player Jason Hernandez.
Why: The choice of location was a powerful one, as all the event proceeds will provide mental healthcare to post-9/11 combat veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- BeautyLooking Back On American Beauty Gigi Hadid's Beauty Evolution