A Koons Collab
Justine and Jeff Koons celebrate the new jewelry line Gus and Al.
What: A cocktail party hosted by Justine Koons, Jeff Koons and Alison Brokaw in celebration of the launch of new jewelry line Gus and Al.
When: Thursday, October 22nd.
Where: West Chelsea, New York.
Who: The guests of honor were joined by Public School and DKNY design duo Maxwell Osborne and Dao-Yi Chow, photographer Jessica Craig-Martin, and chic baker Amirah Kassem.
Why: Jeff Koons designed some limited edition pieces for the occasion. And, just FYI, they are substantially more affordable than his sculptures.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionWhat the Cool Kids of Mexico City Wore to Fashion Week
- BeautyMeet the Woman Behind Kim Kardashian’s Retinol Serum
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups