Miss You Already
Inside the film premiere with Toni Collette and Drew Barrymore.
What: The Cinema Society and Montblanc-hosted screening of “Miss You Already,” a new film starring Toni Collette and Drew Barrymore.
When: Sunday, October 26th
Where: After the premiere, guests gathered at SixtyFive, the 65th floor at 30 Rock, for an after party.
Who: The film’s cast was joined by actors Edward Norton, Bel Powley, Cuba Gooding Jr., and Nina Arianda; style icons Marisa Berenson and Lee Radziwill; designers Lorraine Schwartz and Nicole Miller; and cool kids Kick Kennedy and Julie Henderson.
Why: Barrymore wore one of our favorite fall trends (dark florals) on the red carpet—and we realized it had been too long since we’d seen the actress this dolled up. Drew, we missed you!Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress