Miss You Already
Inside the film premiere with Toni Collette and Drew Barrymore.
What: The Cinema Society and Montblanc-hosted screening of “Miss You Already,” a new film starring Toni Collette and Drew Barrymore.
When: Sunday, October 26th
Where: After the premiere, guests gathered at SixtyFive, the 65th floor at 30 Rock, for an after party.
Who: The film’s cast was joined by actors Edward Norton, Bel Powley, Cuba Gooding Jr., and Nina Arianda; style icons Marisa Berenson and Lee Radziwill; designers Lorraine Schwartz and Nicole Miller; and cool kids Kick Kennedy and Julie Henderson.
Why: Barrymore wore one of our favorite fall trends (dark florals) on the red carpet—and we realized it had been too long since we’d seen the actress this dolled up. Drew, we missed you!Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes