Inside the annual New York After Dark party.
What: The annual New York After Dark party hosted by the Director’s Council of the Museum of the City of New York and sponsored by Graff, Max Mara and Joy by Jean Patou.
Where: The Pool Room of the Four Seasons restaurant in New York.
When: Thursday, October 8th
Who: Nicole Hanley Mellon, Andrew Roosevelt and Alexia Hamm Ryan, all of whom were honored for their devotion to the museum, were joined by Chuck Scarborough, Tara Rockefeller, Dayssie Olarte de Kanavos, Nina Griscom and Dennis Basso.
Why: Besides the draw of raising funds for the circa 1923 museum’s future activities, there was also the event’s setting, the Four Seasons, long a bastion of power lunching and evening cocktailing. The restaurant’s lease is slated to end in July 2016 without a confirmed new location, a departure that had many guests preemptively grieving its loss.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit