Eating Pizza With Public School
The designers celebrate their collaboration with Tumi in Brooklyn.
What: Tumi and Public School celebrated their new travel collection with a private dinner.
When: Monday, October 19th
Where: Pizza Loves Emily restaurant in Brooklyn
Who: Public School designers Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne, along with Tumi’s creative director Michael Petry, hosted their usual crowd of cool New York friends including Hannah Bronfman, Brendan Fallis, Jennifer Fisher, Justine Skye, Mia Moretti, Chelsea Leyland, Georgia Fowler, June Ambrose, and many others.
Why: Only the Public School boys can draw fashion insiders out to Brooklyn for pizza.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups