Eating Pizza With Public School
The designers celebrate their collaboration with Tumi in Brooklyn.
What: Tumi and Public School celebrated their new travel collection with a private dinner.
When: Monday, October 19th
Where: Pizza Loves Emily restaurant in Brooklyn
Who: Public School designers Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne, along with Tumi’s creative director Michael Petry, hosted their usual crowd of cool New York friends including Hannah Bronfman, Brendan Fallis, Jennifer Fisher, Justine Skye, Mia Moretti, Chelsea Leyland, Georgia Fowler, June Ambrose, and many others.
Why: Only the Public School boys can draw fashion insiders out to Brooklyn for pizza.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionThe Best Street Style of Art Basel Miami Beach 2016