The actress Sarah Silverman celebrates her new film.
What: The premiere of “I Smile Back,” a new film starring Sarah Silverman, Josh Charles, and Skylar Gaertner.
When: Tuesday, October 13th.
Where: MoMA in New York.
Who: The film’s director Adam Salky and the cast was joined by Gay Talese, Emma Greenwell, Stephanie Szostak, and Amy Heckerling.
Why: Silverman’s new film is no laughing matter.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit