The Storm King Art Center Hosted Its Fall Gala
At the Four Seasons.
What: The Storm King Art Center held its sixth annual fall gala and live auction, honoring The Duke of Devonshire and artist Andy Goldsworthy.
When: Thursday, October 2
Where: The Four Seasons restaurant in New York.
Who: The Duke, Andy, and the rest of the art world’s finest, including artists Lynda Benglis, Jeppe Hein, Doug and Mike Starn, and Ursula von Rydingsvard.
Why: Maybe the best way to weather last night’s hurricane-induced storm was to get dressed up and bid on art. There was even a small Joel Shapiro sculpture, rotating slowly on a platform, as if it were a tiny exotic car at an auto convention.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- BeautyLooking Back On American Beauty Gigi Hadid's Beauty Evolution