Book Club at Tiffany’s
Francesca Amfitheatrof celebrates author Liz Goldwyn.
When: Friday, October 9th
Where: The Los Angeles Athletic Club
Who: Guests included actresses Marisa Tomei, Camilla Belle, and Selma Blair, filmmaker Gia Coppola, costume designer Jacqui Getty, best-selling author Malcolm Gladwell, musician Kim Gordon, muse Dita Von Teese and many others.
Why: Goldwyn’s work of historical fiction resembles an actual Sporting Guide of the late 1800’s, which is a euphemism for the leather bound pocket guides to all of the brothels in a respective city. Now that’s something to discuss over wine.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups