Book Club at Tiffany’s
Francesca Amfitheatrof celebrates author Liz Goldwyn.
When: Friday, October 9th
Where: The Los Angeles Athletic Club
Who: Guests included actresses Marisa Tomei, Camilla Belle, and Selma Blair, filmmaker Gia Coppola, costume designer Jacqui Getty, best-selling author Malcolm Gladwell, musician Kim Gordon, muse Dita Von Teese and many others.
Why: Goldwyn’s work of historical fiction resembles an actual Sporting Guide of the late 1800’s, which is a euphemism for the leather bound pocket guides to all of the brothels in a respective city. Now that’s something to discuss over wine.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties