Sienna Miller Stops by Vionnet’s New Shop
The French brand celebrates its first Paris flagship.
What: French fashion brand Vionnet opens a Paris flagship.
When: Thursday, October 1st
Where: 31 rue François 1er, Paris
Who: Sienna Miller was joined by fellow actress Jada Pinkett Smith, models Anna Cleveland and Jessica Hart, jewelry designer Sabine Getty, fashion designer Elie Saab, editor Dorian Grinspan, and many others in town for Paris Fashion Week.
Why: It’s about time that the historic French brand got a new Parisian flagship, but at least they can say they’re fashionably late.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionThe Best Street Style of Art Basel Miami Beach 2016