Sienna Miller Stops by Vionnet’s New Shop
The French brand celebrates its first Paris flagship.
What: French fashion brand Vionnet opens a Paris flagship.
When: Thursday, October 1st
Where: 31 rue François 1er, Paris
Who: Sienna Miller was joined by fellow actress Jada Pinkett Smith, models Anna Cleveland and Jessica Hart, jewelry designer Sabine Getty, fashion designer Elie Saab, editor Dorian Grinspan, and many others in town for Paris Fashion Week.
Why: It’s about time that the historic French brand got a new Parisian flagship, but at least they can say they’re fashionably late.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week