Partying with the Mayfair Set
Claridge’s and Burberry throw a party, and London’s chicest ladies came out in force.
What: The launch of Claridge’s 2015 Christmas Tree, hosted by Burberry’s Christopher Bailey and Claridge’s.
Where: Claridge’s Hotel in London, duh.
When: Wednesday, November 18th
Why: This marks the first year Claridge’s has a tree conceived by a British designer, Bailey, of course. It’s no wonder the chicest ladies in Mayfair were willing to show their faces, decked out, naturally, in their best Burberry finery.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit