Art on Your Sleeve
Farfetch celebrates the 50th anniversary of Wear LACMA.
What: Farfetch and the Los Angeles County Museum of Art celebrate the Wear LACMA: 50th Anniversary Edition.
When: Wednesday, November 4th
Where: The LACMA store.
Who: The 19 designers participating in the Wear LACMA: 50th Anniversary Edition include Anita Ko, Cathy Waterman, Clare V, The Elder Statesman, Greg Lauren, Irene Neuwirth, Juan Carlos Obando, Libertine, Monique Lhuillier, NewbarK, Rodarte, and others.
Why: A museum is only as good as its gift shop.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes