Orlando Bloom, Lily Collins, and Chris Martin Opt Out of Halloween
For the British Academy Britannia Awards.
What: The 2015 Jaguar Land Rover British Academy Britannia Awards presented by Burberry.
When: Friday, October 30th.
Where: The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles.
Who: British actor and TV presenter James Corden was honored with The Britannia Award for British Artist of the Year. He was applauded by his wife, Julia Corden, British actors Orlando Bloom, John Boyega, Lily Collins, Annabelle Wallis, Bryan Cranston, Fuschia Kate Sumner, model sisters Suki and Immy Waterhouse as well as musician Chris Martin.
Why: Because for these classy Brits, Halloween is a bloody waste of time.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- BeautyLooking Back On American Beauty Gigi Hadid's Beauty Evolution