What Do Kris Jenner and Jennifer Aniston Have in Common?
Meet designer Jennifer Meyer, one half of a Hollywood power couple.
What: The launch of Barneys New York XO Jennifer Meyer Ready-to-Wear collection, hosted by Jennifer Aniston and the designer’s husband, Tobey Maguire.
Where: At a private residence in Los Angeles.
When: Wednesday, November 18th
Who: The designer is the daughter of Universal Studios chairman honcho Ron Meyer, and her husband is Maguire. So, to introduce her new ready to wear collection, she called on everyone who’s anyone in L.A. for a party—January Jones, Dakota Johnson, Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton, Katy Perry, Kris Jenner, Kelly Rohrbach, and Cassandra Grey, to name just a few.
Why: If the turnout is any indication, Meyer’s new line will be a raging success—with the Hollywood Hills set, at least.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week