What Do Kris Jenner and Jennifer Aniston Have in Common?
Meet designer Jennifer Meyer, one half of a Hollywood power couple.
What: The launch of Barneys New York XO Jennifer Meyer Ready-to-Wear collection, hosted by Jennifer Aniston and the designer’s husband, Tobey Maguire.
Where: At a private residence in Los Angeles.
When: Wednesday, November 18th
Who: The designer is the daughter of Universal Studios chairman honcho Ron Meyer, and her husband is Maguire. So, to introduce her new ready to wear collection, she called on everyone who’s anyone in L.A. for a party—January Jones, Dakota Johnson, Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton, Katy Perry, Kris Jenner, Kelly Rohrbach, and Cassandra Grey, to name just a few.
Why: If the turnout is any indication, Meyer’s new line will be a raging success—with the Hollywood Hills set, at least.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties