Under the LACMA Lights
Naomi Campbell, Leonardo DiCaprio, Dakota Johnson, and more attended the annual Art+Film Gala.
What: The Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) fifth annual Art+Film Gala.
Where: The 600 plus attendees worked their way across LACMA’s sprawling campus, beginning at Chris Burden’s iconic Urban Light installation and ending with dinner under the Art + Film pavilion, overlooking Michael Heizer’s work Levitated Mass.
When: Saturday, November 7th
Who: Co-chairs Eva Chow and Leonardo DiCaprio rallied a fashion and celebrity-heavy crowd, among them Gucci creative director Alessandro Michele, Naomi Campbell, Asia and Chow, Dakota Johnson, Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson, Jared Leto, Gwyneth Paltrow, Salma Hayek Pinault and Saoirse Ronan. Oh, and there were some artists, too – John Baldessari, Barbara Kruger and Doug Aitken. Artist James Turrell and director Alejandro G. Iñárritu were the night’s honorees.
Why: The ongoing ménage-a-trois between art, film and fashion shows no signs of stopping: LACMA lends credibility to Gucci and Hollywood and everyone gets to look dashing in fresh-off-the-runway looks.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups