Under the LACMA Lights
Naomi Campbell, Leonardo DiCaprio, Dakota Johnson, and more attended the annual Art+Film Gala.
What: The Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) fifth annual Art+Film Gala.
Where: The 600 plus attendees worked their way across LACMA’s sprawling campus, beginning at Chris Burden’s iconic Urban Light installation and ending with dinner under the Art + Film pavilion, overlooking Michael Heizer’s work Levitated Mass.
When: Saturday, November 7th
Who: Co-chairs Eva Chow and Leonardo DiCaprio rallied a fashion and celebrity-heavy crowd, among them Gucci creative director Alessandro Michele, Naomi Campbell, Asia and Chow, Dakota Johnson, Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson, Jared Leto, Gwyneth Paltrow, Salma Hayek Pinault and Saoirse Ronan. Oh, and there were some artists, too – John Baldessari, Barbara Kruger and Doug Aitken. Artist James Turrell and director Alejandro G. Iñárritu were the night’s honorees.
Why: The ongoing ménage-a-trois between art, film and fashion shows no signs of stopping: LACMA lends credibility to Gucci and Hollywood and everyone gets to look dashing in fresh-off-the-runway looks.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionThe Best Street Style of Art Basel Miami Beach 2016