A Private Tour of MOCA With W Magazine
To see “The Art of Our Time” collection.
What: W magazine, Chloé and Philippe Vergne, the director of the Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles, and museum trustee Sutton Stracke hosted a private preview of “The Art of Our Time,” an exhibit featuring the permanent collection and other recent acquisitions.
When: Tuesday, November 3rd
Where: The Museum of Cotemporary Art, Los Angeles (MOCA).
Why: Guests not only viewed the striking collection, but were also brought upstairs for a private dinner on the roof—the best seat in the city.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes