Of Course Paris Hilton Adores Art Basel
Parties, parties, and more parties - it's her kind of place.
When: Wednesday, December 3rd
Where: Mr. Chow’s, of course, at the W Hotel, Miami Beach.
Who: Mario Testino held court with Peter Brant, Russell Simmons, and Paris Hilton, who spent the night gossiping with brother Barron and fellow tabloid confidante Brendan Davis. Art world poobahs, and longtime Chow pals, like Jeffrey Deitch, Aby Rosen, Julian and Glenn O’Brien made up the rest of the crowd.
Why: After a surprise performance starring Beijing Opera stars, Hilton was pressed for her feelings on the general concept of Art Basel. Of course, she’s a fan. “[It's] the best time to be in Miami. I love seeing the art and you can’t beat these parties!” she chirped, though to be fair, she sounded far more enthused about the parties than the art. “It’s so fun to have all these amazing people in the same room!”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes