Of Course Paris Hilton Adores Art Basel
Parties, parties, and more parties - it's her kind of place.
When: Wednesday, December 3rd
Where: Mr. Chow’s, of course, at the W Hotel, Miami Beach.
Who: Mario Testino held court with Peter Brant, Russell Simmons, and Paris Hilton, who spent the night gossiping with brother Barron and fellow tabloid confidante Brendan Davis. Art world poobahs, and longtime Chow pals, like Jeffrey Deitch, Aby Rosen, Julian and Glenn O’Brien made up the rest of the crowd.
Why: After a surprise performance starring Beijing Opera stars, Hilton was pressed for her feelings on the general concept of Art Basel. Of course, she’s a fan. “[It's] the best time to be in Miami. I love seeing the art and you can’t beat these parties!” she chirped, though to be fair, she sounded far more enthused about the parties than the art. “It’s so fun to have all these amazing people in the same room!”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties