Julianne Moore's Night at the Movies
Salvatore Ferragamo threw a Hollywood-themed party that drew the likes of Oscar winner Julianne Moore.
What: Salvatore Ferragamo threw a party cap its ’100 Years 100 Days’ campaign about the label’s long history with cinema.
When: Tuesday, December 8th
Where: Ganico Studios in New York City.
Who: Actors Julianne Moore, Michelle Monaghan, and Ethan Peck as well as fashion darlings Dree Hemingway, Nell Diamond (who took W‘s Snapchat at the event), Pyper America, Lauren Remington Platt, Aurora James.
Why: The space featured a series of different staged film sets, which of course the crowd took as an Instagram backdrop. The likes of Alaia Baldwin – daughter of Stephen – did her best Thelma and Louise impression with a friend inside a red convertible, while models like Pyer America got under the sheets in a fuzzy pink bedroom. Actress Julianne Moore was off-duty, though. She just went straight for the selfie.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- CelebritiesW Magazine Fashion Films - Kendall Jenner, Performance Artist, Channels Icons Like Marina Abramovic and Yoko Ono