The Three Muses of SoHo
Carolyn Murphy, Vanessa Traina and Taryn Toomey show us the way to throw a chic holiday party.
What: Home goods destination The Line took over an apartment in SoHo and turned it into a store.
When: Thursday, December 10th
Where: The Apartment by The Line in New York City.
Why: Traina mixed business with pleasure by throwing a holiday party that took place inside her 3,500-square-foot shop-able apartment. The highlights included minimalist tree decor, beaucoup bubbly served by cute men in ties, and a metallic skirt to top it all off. Famous friends helped decorate the scene. And, a portion of proceeds from the evening went to benefit Every Mother Counts, a non-profit organization dedicated to women’s issues.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week