The best of Basel gathered for Dom Perignon’s annual fete.
What: Alex Dellal, Stavros Niarchos, and Vito Schnabel teamed up with Dom Perignon for their annual Art Basel blowout.
When: Thursday, December 5th
Where: The Wall at the W Hotel
Who: After Aby Rosen and Samantha Boardman Rosen’s annual dinner at The Dutch, guests made their way to the W hotel’s nightclub, The Wall, where they rubbed shoulders with art world bigwigs Damien Hirst and Larry Gagosian, and fashion darlings like models Karolina Kurkova and Jessica Hart.
Why: The party marked the launch of Dom Perignon Limited Edition designed by artist Jeff Koons. Bottles of the bubbly and DJ Ruckus kept the star-studded crowd going late into the night.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureInside a Stunning French Farmhouse Overflowing With Art
- PeopleScion of the Week: Frances Bean Cobain
- FashionComic-Con 2016: Scenes from Hollywood's Nerd Prom
- Beauty17 Summer Beauty Finds That Are as Good as They Look
- CultureSee Pictures of Young Naomi Campbell, Chris Rock, and More From Their Club-Kid Days