Parties » After Hours » Champagne Wishes
The best of Basel gathered for Dom Perignon’s annual fete.
What: Alex Dellal, Stavros Niarchos, and Vito Schnabel teamed up with Dom Perignon for their annual Art Basel blowout.
When: Thursday, December 5th
Where: The Wall at the W Hotel
Who: After Aby Rosen and Samantha Boardman Rosen’s annual dinner at The Dutch, guests made their way to the W hotel’s nightclub, The Wall, where they rubbed shoulders with art world bigwigs Damien Hirst and Larry Gagosian, and fashion darlings like models Karolina Kurkova and Jessica Hart.
Why: The party marked the launch of Dom Perignon Limited Edition designed by artist Jeff Koons. Bottles of the bubbly and DJ Ruckus kept the star-studded crowd going late into the night.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionBeyoncé’s Stylist on the Met Gala, Lemonade, and Her Insane Instagram
- FashionMet Gala 2016: From Katy Perry to Claire Danes, See the Best Photos from the Red Carpet
- Best DressedMet Gala 2016: Wiz Khalifa and Idris Elba Win the Red Carpet
- PartiesMet Gala 2016: After, After Hours with Lady Gaga, Madonna and Beyoncé
- FashionOlympia de la Macorra Is the Queen of Mexico City Vintage