Parties » After Hours » Champagne Wishes
The best of Basel gathered for Dom Perignon’s annual fete.
What: Alex Dellal, Stavros Niarchos, and Vito Schnabel teamed up with Dom Perignon for their annual Art Basel blowout.
When: Thursday, December 5th
Where: The Wall at the W Hotel
Who: After Aby Rosen and Samantha Boardman Rosen’s annual dinner at The Dutch, guests made their way to the W hotel’s nightclub, The Wall, where they rubbed shoulders with art world bigwigs Damien Hirst and Larry Gagosian, and fashion darlings like models Karolina Kurkova and Jessica Hart.
Why: The party marked the launch of Dom Perignon Limited Edition designed by artist Jeff Koons. Bottles of the bubbly and DJ Ruckus kept the star-studded crowd going late into the night.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters
- InsidersIt’s a Whole New World for Huda Kattan
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"