Palo Alto's Young Hollywood Cast
Gia Coppola introduces the Hollywood class of 2014 with her new film.
The director Gia Coppola isn’t the only bright young thing in Hollywood with name-brand genes: Her latest film, Palo Alto, a series of interlocking stories featuring disaffected teens, is full of pedigreed talent: In his first screen role, Jack Kilmer, the son of Val, proves a natural as a smart student who gets busted for drunk driving. And while Emma Roberts—the niece of Julia—is more experienced, having appeared in comedies and indie dramas, she rarely has had parts as quietly complex as here, where she plays a loner whose crush on her soccer coach (James Franco) takes a dangerous turn. Nathalie Love, the daughter of Teen Vogue Senior West Coast Editor Lisa Love; and the model Margaret Qualley, daughter of Andie MacDowell, are also in the film, playing high school students. And although they do not have Hollywood bloodlines, Zoe Levin, as a young woman discovering the power of her sexuality, and Nat Wolff, as a wild child, give performances that should not go unmentioned. Consider this ensemble the Hollywood class of 2014.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- Street StyleScandanavian Street Style: See the Best Looks from Oslo Fashion Fall 2016
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Bradley Cooper & Seth Rogen Audition for the Role of Cher in “Clueless"
- Street StyleNew York Fashion Week Fall 2016 Street Style
- PartiesBlake Lively and Kris Jenner Debate Mommy-Daughter Style