4. Club 10 Fitness Center: Milan's most exclusive and private health club, Club 10 is located on the top floor of the hotel (convenient to Beckham's penthouse suite). The boutique gym is also where Teatro alla Scala's primo ballerino, Roberto Bolle, works out, although most members are fellow soccer players and high rollers who catch rays (in the nicer weather) at the solarium and heated swimming pool. Hotel Principe di Savoia Milano, Piazza della Repubblica 17, 20124.
5. Ristorante Ibiza: Beckham sometimes eats at Ibiza, a favorite of AC Milan's former captain and Beckham pal Paolo Maldini, in Milan's trendy Brera neighborhood. There, Beckham likes the restaurant's signature pasta dish, penne alla sancho con la pancetta, (penne in a creamy pancetta sauce) and gamberi col radicchio (grilled jumbo shrimp with radicchio salad.) Ristorante Ibiza, Corso Garibaldi 108, 20121.
7. Trattoria Da Giannino: Beckham likes Giannino's delicious menu against the mix of old and new interiors as much as we do. Trattoria Da Giannino, Via Vittor Pisani 6, 20124.
11. Dolce & Gabbana boutique: As the official off-the-field dresser of A.C. Milan, you can't separate the label from Beckham and his teammates. Even if you can't fit D&G in your budget, the store windows are always worth a drive by. Dolce & Gabbana, Via della spiga 2.
12. Gold restaurant: Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana's supercool "concept restaurant" created by the two designers, is a favorite of Victoria's; David's, not so much (it's a very swanky restaurant where you can easily spend 120-150 euros per person). But Posh likes Gold, and she's also brought the boys along on occasion. Gold, 2 via Carlo Poerio, 20129.
13. Stadio Meazza - San Siro di Milano: and Milanello sports center: You can always head to San Siro and, you know, actually buy a ticket to watch A.C. Milan play. Best case scenario: Beckham scores a goal and peels-off his shirt for a victory lap! Stadio Meazza - San Siro di Milano, Via Piccolomini 5, 20151.
Look for regular dispatches from our favorite (and anonymous) opera blogger, the Milan-based Opera Chic, every Wednesday.
Revisit our sexy photo shoot with Posh & Becks from August 2007. It's a W Classic!