Fashion brands can’t get enough of sister sets. Earlier this year, Balmain’s Olivier Rousteing cast 4 pairs of siblings in the brand’s Fall 2015 ad campaign and now Tommy Hilfiger is doing the same. For the brand’s collaboration with MyTheresa, Hilfiger cast British model Suki Waterhouse and her 21-year-old sister, Immy, in the retro campaign. Even though she’s only been modeling for a year, Waterhouse is certifiably one to watch. Here, 5 things to know about the British babe.
1. When she’s not arm-and-arm with Suki, she’s with her handsome boyfriend, English singer Dougie Poynter.
2. She can saddle up like a good English girl.
3. One of her first big campaigns was for Ugg Australia, proving she can even make a bathrobe look cute.
4. Immy is up for anything, it seems. Even skydiving.
5. And she can give Kate Moss a run for her money when it comes to ‘90s nostalgia.